Get to know us more
Welcome to Norths Leagues & Services Club, your premium entertainment venue on the north side of Brisbane. Located in Kallangur, Norths is the venue of choice for over 30,000 members.
Norths continues to evolve and will soon unveil a brand new dining experience. The Precinct will be more than just a restaurant with four distinct cuisine outlets serving over 120 menu items, a centralised bar and dedicated kid’s room.
The Club came from the humble beginnings of once being known as the Pine Rivers RSL. In 2001 the club was rebranded as Norths Leagues & Services Club. While maintaining a strong affiliation with the RSL, Norths is also the main sponsor and sister club to Norths Devils Leagues Club and continues to support a number of community initiatives.
9:30am – 3:00am 7 days with the below excemptions.
- Closed Good Friday & Christmas Day
- Alternate hours on Anzac Day
Entry is open to all members and guests. The use of the Check in Qld app is mandatory. Those unable to use the app must manually sign in at reception.
Please note that ID is required to be produced for verification of age and/or address. Large bags must be presented to Reception staff upon entry for inspection.
All clothing must be clean, neat and tidy. Suggestive or offensive clothing will not be permitted. Current fashion trends may be considered but will not override the Club’s dress code standards.
The following are examples of apparel which would be considered inappropriate:
- Men’s sleeveless or singlet shirts.
- Excessively torn or ripped clothing.
- Soiled work clothing or footwear.
- Bare feet.
- Gym apparel, active-wear or swimwear.
- Headwear, baseball caps, beanies and bandanas.(Exemptions for religion, culture, medical condition and special events)
- Clothing with suggestive or obscene messages or pictures printed on them.
- Rubber thongs or slippers after 6:00pm.
- Banned motorcycle club clothing (patch, insignia or logo)
- Minimal midriff apparel
Management has the right to refuse entry to any patron, who in its opinion, is not suitably attired.