Kid’s Kingdom Standard Supervised Hours
Monday to Thursday
Sunday & Public Holidays
Monday to Thursday
12:00pm – 3:00pm
Wednesday & Friday
10:00am – 3:00pm
Evening hours are per standard supervised hours noted above.
• Children aged between 3 and 14 are permitted in the room, parents must remain in the restaurant so they can see their child/ren.
(If your child is under the age of three, they are more than welcome to use the facilities; however, he/she must be supervised by a parent or guardian)
• Parents/guardians are responsible for their child(ren) at all times
– Norths Leagues & Services Club does not accept any responsibility
• The parent/guardian is responsible for any damage or loss in the room
caused by your child(ren). Please note that some facilities in the room are not available during unsupervised hours.
• The parent/guardian must sign the child(ren) in on the Register
• Maximum of 30 children in the room at any one time
• The parent/guardian must be a current financial member of Norths Leagues & Services Club
• The child(ren) must be toilet trained and aged between three and fourteen years. (If your child is under the age of three, they are more than welcome to use the facilities; however, he/she must be supervised by a parent or guardian)
• Each child must be appropriately signed in on the Attendance Register
• The child(ren) is only permitted in the room for a maximum of 2 hours at any one time – with the
parent/guardian checking after 1 hour
• There must be a minimum of 4 hours in between visits
• The parent/guardian is responsible to take their child(ren) to the toilet
• A maximum of seven (7) children are permitted in the room per one (1) staff member
• No bookings permitted – first in, first served basis
• Only the parent/guardian who signed the child(ren) in, is permitted to pick the
PLEASE NOTE – THE KID’S ROOM FACILITY IS UNDER 24 HOUR SURVIELLANCE
NO FOOD OR DRINK PERMITTED AT ANY TIME
Kids Kingdom offers flexible birthday party packages for children up to 12 years of age.