The Courtesy Bus is for members only. Bookings can be made by contacting Reception on (07) 3285 2733
The Courtesy Bus goes to the following Suburbs:
Area 1 – Strathpine, Lawnton, Bray Park, Petrie, Warner, Joyner, Whiteside, Kurwongbah
Area 2 – Mango Hill, North Lakes, Dakabin, Deception Bay, Narangba, Kallangur, Murrumba Downs, Griffin
We love having you at Norths and are more than happy to pick up our members and drop off our guests to make sure everyone gets home safe and sound. To ensure we can continue to provide this service please observe the following Conditions of Use:
- Pick-ups – Pick-ups are available to visitors and members of Norths Leagues and Services Club and their guests only.
- Passenger Limit – The Courtesy Bus can only carry 11 passengers at a time.
- No Child Seats – Unfortunately the courtesy buses cannot accommodate children under the age of 7 as no child restraints are fitted in the bus.
- Pick-up and Drop Off Points – Pick-up and drop-off points are at place of residence only. Our courtesy bus service does not allow drop offs at other businesses, clubs or venues.
- Offensive language and objectionable behaviour will not be tolerated on the Courtesy Bus.
- Please, no smoking, food or beverages to be consumed at any time.
- Charges will be incurred if you damage or dirty the Courtesy Bus.
- The driver reserves the right to refuse intoxicated or unruly passengers
All times are approximate. Our bus drivers may be delayed in unforeseen circumstances. Please be considerate to our bus drivers and other passengers.